Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Riga

Riga

Riga was one of those places I couldn't picture in my mind.  I was so excited to visit this part of Europe though.  We spent the morning visiting all the must do's in Riga.  That took about 2 hours to do.  :)  We then headed to the shops where I picked up a really pretty bracelet.  We stopped for coffee and enjoyed some people watching.  The people here speak better English than where we live in Germany.  And credit cards are excepted everywhere, which is nice since a lot of places where we live do not accept them and we are not cash carrying types of people!  I was just glad we    
                                                                                       didn't have to exchange money!
The view from the top of the church

No comments:

Post a Comment